Subject: Created V1.3 (German)
From: Bernd Konnerth (bernd_at_konnerth.de)
Date: 2002-09-02

Hello,

is somebody interested in getting a german version of V1.3? While trying to understand the sources, I did a little exercise ;-))) and translated all english strings to german. Works fine, even if the german translations ars sometimes longer than the original english strings. As I didn't want to put shortening points after each word, I left the strings in their original german length, but the scrolling-feature handles them quite well.

As I don't know if I can include an attachment to this posting, please contact me if you would like to get this version.

Bernd
Die clevere Geldreserve: der DiBa-Privatkredit. Funktioniert wie ein Dispo,
ist aber viel gŁnstiger! Alle Infos: http://diba.web.de/?mc=021104