Subject: RE: Some ideas
From: Stuart Tedford (stuart.tedford_at_piresearch.co.uk)
Date: 2002-09-03

> I personally think that it would be nice to have the dir
> browser jump to the
> current playing song... In large folders this could be a nice
> feature to have,
> along with allowing people to choose a track that is near to
> the one that is
> playing.
>
> -Justin

I fully agree with this.

I usually play a continuous shuffled playlist of about 3k tracks. I never
know exactly what I feel like listening too, so when a song is randomly
played from an album I like at the time, it would be nice to be able to exit
to the dir browser and easily play others from that album. I usually listen
in the car so I can't be browsing through dirs while driving.

I also think this is more intuitive than the current way.

Stu.