Subject: RE: Some ideas

RE: Some ideas

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 11:57:26 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 3 Sep 2002, Stuart Tedford wrote:

> Hey yeah, that would work. Might not even be that hard to code either...
> Playlist loading/shuffling is already there, as is saving the random seed
> via the resume feature. It might take a few seconds to reload the
> playlist, or maybe it might be easier to "unshuffle" the playlist in-situ.

Unshuffling is plainly to sort the list, and we already have a function for
that.

The trickiest part with this toggle is that there might be several tracks
loaded in memory after "the current" and they need to be flushed when shuffle
is toggled.

Also, we have even fancier plans for F2/F3 coming up soon than plain
single-functions for each key.

--
Daniel "Bagder" Stenberg -- http://rockbox.haxx.se/