Subject: Re: Some ideas
From: George Styles (george_at_ripnet.co.uk)
Date: 2002-09-03

Cool, if you use the F2 as a knid of shift, might I suggest that when you
depress the F2 key, the screen displays a 'help page' of shift commands, ie
'Left=Shuffle on/off, Right = Repeat on/off' etc, so we dont need to waste
brain cells remembering the combo's?

Of course if you release the F2 key, the screen should return to normal.