Subject: Another I09 error
From: Shervin Riahi (
Date: 2002-09-03

Hello everyone! First of all, many, MANY thanks to all the developers
and contributors to this fantastic project!
Secondly, I have been running the daily builds since about mid-August,
and there has been one bug which has seemed to persist. Honestly, I'm
not sure if it's exactly the same error, since I chose to ignore it
until recently. Basically, every so-often (I can't find a particular
trigger) my AJBR20 will cease to play and displays the following
I09: CpuAdrEr
At 0F0007FA
I searched the mail archive for "I09" amongst other queries, but only
found 3 messages for a similar error but at a different address (I'm
assuming that's what the hex string is referring to)..anyway, just
wanted to bring this up if it hasn't been addressed already!
Again, thanks for everything, guys!
Shervin Riahi, M.S.
Pamela Silver's Laboratory
Dept. of Cancer Biology