Subject: Another I09 error
From: Shervin Riahi (shervin_riahi_at_dfci.harvard.edu)
Date: 2002-09-03

Hello everyone! First of all, many, MANY thanks to all the developers
and contributors to this fantastic project!

Secondly, I have been running the daily builds since about mid-August,
and there has been one bug which has seemed to persist. Honestly, I'm
not sure if it's exactly the same error, since I chose to ignore it
until recently. Basically, every so-often (I can't find a particular
trigger) my AJBR20 will cease to play and displays the following
message:

I09: CpuAdrEr
At 0F0007FA

I searched the mail archive for "I09" amongst other queries, but only
found 3 messages for a similar error but at a different address (I'm
assuming that's what the hex string is referring to)..anyway, just
wanted to bring this up if it hasn't been addressed already!

Again, thanks for everything, guys!

-Sherv

-----
Shervin Riahi, M.S.