Subject: Re: Another I09 error
From: chad (chad_at_antool.com)
Date: 2002-09-03

My Fathers AJBR10 had similar errors sometimes when playing playlists and
playing directories, I dont know if there was disk activity or not as it was
in his pocket most times when it crashed, crashing mid song was most common.
Since the same firmware worked fine on my AJBR10 we decided it was a defect
in the unit and returned it. The exact error was I109:CpuAdrEr at 0F00077A
We have 2 other AJBR20 and my AJBR10 here at work and they seem to work fine
with the same build. His AJBR20 should be here Friday...