Rockbox mail archiveSubject: Some bugs and suggestions for F2/F3, menu, FFW/Rew
From: Uwe Freese (mail_at_uwe-freese.de)
Bj?rn Stenberg schrieb am Dienstag, 3. September 2002, 17:58:49:
BrS> Added quick-set screens to F2 (play modes) and F3 (screen settings)
1. On my Recorder20, F2 shows only "on" for the left key when pressing F2.
2. In the menu, F3 toggles scrollbar/status bar on/off round robin, in
3. One could also make the "timeline" make switchable on/off.
4. It would be really nice to show a round symbol that looks like the
5. With prop. fonts, in the time/date setting menu, the "marker"
6. Where's the "WPS display" menu gone? It isn't there anymore.
7. Shouldn't there be additional FF/rewind acceleration settings with a
P.S. I like the idea of this F2+KEY/F3+KEY function. Great!
Page was last modified "Jan 10 2012" The Rockbox Crew