Subject: Re: Multiple languages
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-09-04

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Florian Mösch wrote:

> OK OK. I stop tampering this discussion. I just wanted to mention that
> there already exist file formats for which tools and editirs exist that
> help the translators (and also the developers developers) a bit. And I
> don't understand why it should be necessary to invent a new prorietary
> format.

You don't seem to have read my mail.

Please explain to us which features gettext have for us and hows its format
can be used by us. Include some examples. Show us.

Don't just imply things without showing them in our faces. It makes
discussing them very hard.

--
Daniel "Bagder" Stenberg -- http://rockbox.haxx.se/