Subject: Re: WPS defaultdir
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-09-04

Olivier BUTLER wrote:
> about the filter ( same as my previous mail ) , can all these files (
> wps,ajz,mod ), visible even the filter is on ?

Then what's the point with the filter?

The whole idea with the mp3/m3u filter is that those who only want to use the Archos as an mp3 player won't have to see other files. Showing all other supported files means the filter will have no effect, since most people will only have supported files on their disk!

The filter toggle is accessible via the F2 quick-set screen. It takes all of two button clicks to enable or disable it. I really don't see how this is problem.

--
Björn