Subject: Sorry for mail loop - not my fault (was: XXX custom wps behaviour)
From: Uwe Freese (
Date: 2002-09-04

Uwe Freese wrote on Wednesday, September 4, 2002, 12:06:44 PM:

I wrote a mail with subject "xxx custom wps behaviour" and set the
reply-to address in my mail to

Uwe Freese <>

which is correct for a mailinglist, I think (so a responder creates a
mail that a mail program shows that it's addressed to me, also if the
whole mailinglist users can read it).

And a badly configured mail server at meant that this is
a junk mail and created a loop that all of you have seen, I think.

Sorry that this happened, even if I don't think that this was my fault.

Bye, Uwe.