Subject: RE: Track skip broken on current CVS???
From: James Ockwell (
Date: 2002-09-04

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify - Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are
those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of Just
Rams Plc. Computer viruses can be transmitted with e-mails. The
recipient must virus-check this email and any attachments. E-mails may
be monitored and stored.

Me too, AJB6K 20020903

===== Original Message from at 04/09/02 11:16
Same problem for me. CVS used: recorder 20020904_06.00.