Subject: RE: Sorry for mail loop - not my fault (was: custom wps behaviour )

RE: Sorry for mail loop - not my fault (was: custom wps behaviour )

From: Stuart Tedford <stuart.tedford_at_piresearch.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:57:09 +0100

Be careful writing 'X' 'X' 'X' like that, thats probably more likely to be
rejected/censored than the f word :) (I can't beleive someone scans for the
word fu-ny, some people have too much time on their hands, I wonder if they
also scan for the word "fun" too).

Uwe, I have noticed that the addressing in mails to the list from you are
different than the others. I have a rule set up in outlook to put all
rockbox mails into a separate folder, but your posts don't have "rockbox" in
the to/from field so they often go to my inbox which is a pain.

If you just post the mails to rockbox, then people will get them from
rockbox, and hence will reply to rockbox. That's the way the lists are
supposed to work isn't it?

Stu.