Subject: RE: Another I09 error
From: Shervin Riahi (
Date: 2002-09-04

Hello Linus, I haven't been using playlists all that much, so I've only
encountered the error when I play directories. As to whether there is
disk activity or not, the red light HD activity indicator flashes on and
off on a regular interval, but I don't feel the drive itself spinning up
or down (it may just remain active throughout, I'm not 100% sure). This
error occurs regardless of the charge level of my batteries...