Subject: RE: Re[2]: Sorry for mail loop - not my fault (was: custom wps be haviour )
From: Stuart Tedford (stuart.tedford_at_piresearch.co.uk)
Date: 2002-09-04

> I don't see why my setup is a problem at all, only with
> misconfiguered
> mail programs.

I don't know that much about email and mailing list systems, and I am forced
to use outlook by my employer :[. I think the problem I'm having has
something to do with your mails not having rockbox in the "To:" field.
Every other mail I get from rockbox is "To:" rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se, whereas
your mails are "To:" <someones email address>.

It's ok now though, I have made a new rule in my outlook so that mail from
you also gets sent to my rockbox folder.

Stu.