Subject: RE: Games and settingsdir

RE: Games and settingsdir

From: Paul van der Heu <pvdh_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 20:51:52 +0200

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002 10:11:35 +0200, Nielsen Linus (ext) wrote:
>>Am I right in assuming I have to compile rockbox myself to be able
>That was a bug in our daily build scripts.

Phew.. ( wipes sweat of his forehead ;-} )

>>and also did anyone mention winblows cannot create a .rockbox

>Yes, someone just did, about 4 mails ago on this very list. Please
>read the mailing list archive.

I got that message on the next mailrun.. so I read it .. and fixed my
'problem'...

I am having a go at converting to Linux anyway as most of my computer
use is Internet and music based.. Now if I only had SoundForge with
all the plugins running on Linux....