Subject: wps.config
From: James Ockwell (James_at_justrams.co.uk)
Date: 2002-09-05

mail_at_justrams.co.uk - Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are
those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of Just
Rams Plc. Computer viruses can be transmitted with e-mails. The
recipient must virus-check this email and any attachments. E-mails may
be monitored and stored.

Excuse my ignorance, but despite reading the faq's and previous
mails, I'm not sure how to create the .rockbox folder etc to use the
configurable wps,
(I am quite happy to learn new things eg the 'command line' or whatever it's
called !!)
Could someone in the know please point me in the right direction.
Thanks,
        James