Subject: Re[2]: wps.config
From: Uwe Freese (mail_at_uwe-freese.de)
Date: 2002-09-05

Hello Vincent,

Vincent Kargatis wrote on Thursday, September 5, 2002, 10:53:19 AM:

VK> - Am I to understand that to enable the custom WPS, you must compile the
VK> source with an extra option?

Add -CUSTUM_WPS in apps/Makefile (if it isn't already in the actual cvs
version), in the line

CFLAGS = -DCUSTOM_WPS ...

VK> - from which version/daily build is the custom WPS available?

It works at least since several days.

VK> - for Recorder, the 6 lines corresponds to display lines? Lines 2-7 of the
VK> display, I presume?

If you switch on the status bar, yes. ;-)

VK> - Is there a config file with the example of the default WPS available? I
VK> really would only like to replace the bitrate/freq line with Playlist info,
VK> keeping the rest the same.

My config is:

%?it<%fp%fn|(no ID3 tag)>
%?it<%it|%fn>
%?ia<%ia|%fp>
%?id<%id|>
[%pp/%pe]
%pc / %pt

Read docs/CUSTOM_WPS_FORMAT for details.

Bye, Uwe.