Subject: RE: wps.config
From: James Ockwell (
Date: 2002-09-05

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify - Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are
those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of Just
Rams Plc. Computer viruses can be transmitted with e-mails. The
recipient must virus-check this email and any attachments. E-mails may
be monitored and stored.

Thanks Linus

===== Original Message from at 05/09/02 09:30
> Excuse my ignorance, but despite reading the faq's and previous
> mails, I'm not sure how to create the .rockbox folder etc to use the
> configurable wps,
> (I am quite happy to learn new things eg the 'command line'
> or whatever it's
> called !!)
> Could someone in the know please point me in the right direction.

I assume that you are a Windows user. Open a DOS prompt window and type:

C:\> mkdir X:\.rockbox

(X: is the jukebox unit).

James Ockwell
RMA Technical Dept