Subject: RE: search a string
From: John Wood (John.Wood_at_royalblue.com)
Date: 2002-09-05

I think an easier solution would be to simply search the current playlist by
song name. That way you don't need a separate database (that will obviously
become out of date, or the generation tool won't be available when you need
it). The most useful parts of songs are usually in the filename and
directory name.