Subject: RE: Audiobooks and shuffle.

RE: Audiobooks and shuffle.

From: Stuart Tedford <stuart.tedford_at_piresearch.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 09:25:55 +0100

I agree with Robert, if this was added just to allow an auto shuffle setting
for certain directories then I don't think it is worth doing. If the user
has shuffle enabled - then that's what rockBox should do.

I am interested in this idea about auto sound settings for certain dirs
though - I can see the merit in that.

Some of my album dirs are encoded with a lot more bass than others, some are
encoded a lot quieter than others. If there was an eq or sound setting file
that could be added in dirs like these it might be quite good, especially
when shuffling through a playlist.

Stu.