Subject: RE: Audiobooks and shuffle.
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2002-09-06

On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Benoit Midy wrote:

> it was great if ROckBox will load the .eq file if one is present in the
> actually directory, so we could (llike said Stu) define some sutom sound
> that will be automatiocally load upon the directoery location.

Why stop with .eq files?

Why not support a ".rockbox" (or whatever) file in any directory that can
specify which .eq file to load, but also which .wps and soon also which font

No, this would not be a feature for the average cluebie, but for those of us
who appreciate creeping featurism and are capable of editing files like this!

Daniel "Bagder" Stenberg --