Subject: RE: Audiobooks and shuffle.
From: _ (ricksouth_at_prodigy.net)
Date: 2002-09-06

For User editable (and understandable) configuration with a text editor
on the PC, use separate ".INI" files for all the Rockbox settings and
WPS (sound and otherwise). Then the Rockbox User can see the .INI files
in the root directory and start a different one up by selecting it (ie,
My Rock.INI, My Classical.INI, My Books.INI, My Games.INI, My
Subway.INI, My Car.INI, etc.)

This concept is the second part of
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=599258&group_id
=44306&atid=439121