Subject: RE: Audiobooks and shuffle.
From: Stuart Tedford (
Date: 2002-09-06

> > Yeah, put me down as a maniac too.
> >
> > Stu.
> >
> Oh, I did that long ago. :-)
> /Linus

Good stuff. Being a maniac, I obviously don't think this feature would be
that hard to implement. In fact I think this feature will have to go onto
the end of my "mmmm, must have(TM)" list.

I only wish I had more spare time to do these things. But my contract at my
day job will be over in a couple of months, and I am planning/saving for an
extended "early semi-retirement" peroid then, at least until the contract
market picks up again. So I will have time to properly learn a bit of Linux
and will be able to contribute much more.

Keep up the excellent work.