Subject: Wrap in the menu setting parameters ?
From: Benoit Midy (
Date: 2002-09-06

I am finnaly happy to see that the menu are too "wrapeable" .
So I'd like to get the parameter in the menu "wrapebale" too
I mean for example when I'd like to set the volume to 99 and It is actually set to 2 I could
decrease to 1 then itr will wrap to 99 !

In my memory the settings parameter was defined as list like the (wps / parse / file) so it
could be easilly be implemented, if none is volounteer I'll get a look this evening.

PS: the new credits screen is really good , perhaps someone could implenet a
starwars scrolling like !! perhaps the guy who make the bounce has the knowledge to
make it , if he made the bounce I thjink that startrwars scrolling will be a kind play for him
, isn't it ?