Subject: Re: search a string
From: François-Xavier Houard (idefx_at_iname.com)
Date: 2002-09-06

On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 05:44:16PM +0200, Nielsen Linus (ext) wrote:
> > A standard/complete malloc is a bad idea I agree. But having
> > dynamic memory allocation isn't. It's necessary in fact.
>
> Really? We haven't needed it yet.

What I can say you is that it would help me a lot and would enable me to do
huge optimisation in the search feature (the Boyer-Moore algorithme (the
way I made it),requires 2 array per token, as i don't know at the
compilation time how many token i have, i have to remake the the arrays each
time i find one token.. )
so, would be a nice feature by the way..

> /Linus

Bye
FX