Subject: Re: Display power-off, larger RAM
From: Andre Roessel (RCS-Technik_at_t-online.de)
Date: 2002-09-06

> And my new 40GB hard drive for my player arrived today, let's see how
> to deal with it tonight.

No big deal. I changed the 20 GB drive in my recorder against a 60 GB Toshiba
drive some days after I bought the Jukebox. The hardest thing is not to bend the
metal parts of the case while dissassembling and reassembling the unit. I formatted
and filled the new drive with data on the PC with an 2.5" IDE-adapter. Dont know,
what is happening if the drive is built in unformatted.
Raising the internal memory would be a great thing too. I think spinning up the drive
every minute insted once in 2 or 4 minutes reduces the runtime of the jukebox
significantly.

Gruss,

Andre.