Subject: Re: Wrap in the menu setting parameters ?
From: Mike Soultanian (
Date: 2002-09-06

I think that the yes/no prompts used to wrap, but I don't think they do
anymore. Before I knew that I could hit up or down to enable/disable

I thought that was kinda handy... .. unless it was my imagination that
it did that.. i dunno

--------------------- Mike Soultanian Computer Technician, College of the Arts (562) 985-4409 ---------------------