Subject: Where does the ROM start?
From: Bernd Konnerth (
Date: 2002-09-07

Hi there,
I'm just trying to adapt the ROLO, so that we will be able to load the
original firmware as well. Of course directly from the ROM and not by
copying it to a file. Therefore I need to know at which address the
original code starts, and how long the block of memory is, that needs to
be copied (and descrambled) to RAM. Can anybody help me out with this
information? Thanks!
By the way, the ROLO (submitted to this mailing list some days ago)
works fine! But! It works only once! When trying to start the same (or
any other) image file again, nothing happens.