Subject: resume after STOP?
From: Vincent Kargatis (
Date: 2002-09-08

With the current rockbox, if you accidentally hit STOP, are you screwed
regarding resume? I've done that, and couldn't trick it into getting back
into the playlist (even rebooting it), just wondering if that's 'just life'
at the moment. Any ideas on how a future recovery (resume-after-stop) might
be implemented? Some button combo?

I guess this wouldn't be a big deal with playlist browsing and
goto/start-at-selection (which is at the top of my personal wish-list, since
I like to bounce around in different playlists).

Vincent Kargatis
np: arovane - "failed"  (atol scrap)