Subject: Re: resume after STOP?

Re: resume after STOP?

From: Uwe Freese <mail_at_uwe-freese.de>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 13:02:08 +0200

Hello Vincent,

Vincent Kargatis wrote on Sunday, September 8, 2002, 11:04:27 AM:

VK> With the current rockbox, if you accidentally hit STOP, are you
VK> screwed regarding resume? I've done that, and couldn't trick it into
VK> getting back into the playlist (even rebooting it), just wondering
VK> if that's 'just life' at the moment. Any ideas on how a future
VK> recovery (resume-after-stop) might be implemented? Some button
VK> combo?

Suggestion: One could change the STOP button behaviour to do a pause and
then go to the dir browser.

So the effect to the user is the same (playback stops, music is quiet,
no disk reading for the buffer while browsing dirs), but one can resume
the song with STOP (leave dir browser) and another pause press.

Bye, Uwe.