Subject: Re: resume after STOP?
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-09-08

Vincent Kargatis wrote:
> With the current rockbox, if you accidentally hit STOP, are you screwed
> regarding resume?

Yes. Pressing (and releasing) STOP means you abort playback.

> just wondering if that's 'just life' at the moment.

It is. But it doesn't have to be. But why do you want to press stop and then keep playing? I use the PAUSE button for that.

If you are talking about stopping a playlist, playing a couple of other files and then return to the playlist, that's a lot more complex than just making STOP not kill resume.

--
Björn