Subject: Jukebox Studio 20
From: Ed Wilson (ed.wilson_at_cedalion.co.uk)
Date: 2002-09-09

Hi,

I have a Jukebox Studio 20. I recently tried the RockBox mod and everything worked fine. Then I moved some files around and copied some more to the player and now when it starts up it sticks at the "Jukebox Ver: 5.03" screen then flashes "HD Error" and shuts down.

I can access the drive through USB fine and have now reformatted it, checked it for bad sectors etc.. and no problems reported.

I've also tried booting with no .MOD, the original .MOD from Archos and the rockbox .MOD but all with the same results.

Is this the Locked Disk problem but with a different error message ?

I can only think that it is trying to resume from a file that doesn't exist any more.. is there some memory that needs reset somewhere ?

Any ideas ? Help !

Ed