Subject: shuffle indicator on player
From: Remo Hofer (remo.nospam_at_gmx.net)
Date: 2002-09-09

Since the configurable WPS ist not in 1.3, I hesitate to file a
feature request on sourceforge. So here it comes through the
mail list:

The player has no shuffle indicator. It would be helpfull to
introduce a new tag to the wps options. %ps (and of course %?ps<|>)
should indicate (with a "s" or "shuffle" string) whether shuffle
is turned on. It would be handy to be added on the second line of
my player's display.

If you don't like the idea of a shuffle indicator in wps, here
comes another proposal:
The record icon is used as a keylock indicator now. But you will
know whether keylock is turned on, if you press any key (the display
will tell you). I think, this icon could be used better as a shuffle
indicator.

--
Remo Hofer <remo.nospam_at_gmx.net>
Do NOT remove nospam from email address!