Subject: Re: Bug on Time/Date
From: Claudio Sabia (csabia_at_libero.it)
Date: 2002-09-09

Hi Uwe!

> Why do you change the batteries so frequently? I think the AJB is
> designed not to change the batteries until there lifetime is over. The
> built-in charger is good.

I prefer to replace the batteries when they are empty with a fresh full set
I've charged with an external charger. That's because I don't know when and
if I could recharge them with the AJBR (I travel a lot).
However, the fact that in general you don't have to change batteries
frequently doesn't mean that the rockbox shouldn't behave correctly in other
circumstances! :)
Bye,
Claudio