Subject: RE: Jukebox Studio 20
From: Ed Wilson (ed.wilson_at_cedalion.co.uk)
Date: 2002-09-09

And a few more questions:

  What software did you use to partition it?
  What partition type is the partition?
  How did you format it?

From what I remember, my Recorder 20 just says "No valid partition
found" if I've not paritioned it correctly.

Could it just be that the batteries are flat/low?

ach

Didn't partition it - has been one large partition since i bought the unit.
Partition Type is FAT32
Used Windows 2000 standard format tool.

Batteries certainly are low after all the formatting.. will recharge tonight and let you know tomorrow how I get on.

Where are the settings from the menus stored.. (volume level, resume settings etc..). This seems to be the one thing I haven't tried to clear out in case of some kind of corruption.

Ed