Subject: RE: Yes/No Prompt Quirk
From: Benoit Lubek (BLubek_at_icominfo.fr)
Date: 2002-09-10

By the way!
In the recorder,

When in the wps, when you go to the main menu (F1), if you want to go back
to the wps, you have to press F1 again. But if you have navigated to some
submenus, F1 takes you back to enclosing menu... except if you are in the
last submenu (the setting). There you have to use "left".
It would be more intuitive if F1 would take back to the wps directly, and
use "left" to go back one level. So when in the wps pressing {F1, F1} will

And I think the "on" button should take you to the file browser even if you
are in the main menu, or submenu, or setting. Not just if you are in the
wps.

BoD