Subject: RE: keyboard
From: John Wood (
Date: 2002-09-10

Not to blow my own trumpet (and this is somewhat the trouble with opensource
projects), but the keyboard I implemented is somewhat smaller, and has a
little more functional. The file also contains routines for displaying a
wrapping text message box type thing, and to get a single key response from
the user.

I've presented it here, but the choice is yours.