Subject: Re: wheres gamebox?
From: gizz (gizz_at_online.fr)
Date: 2002-09-11

I think Bjorn doesn't find it "fun" for now.
This game was written by Psyco Dedman, and it must be improved a little before merging it to cvs I presume.
Some guys got a sneak preview on IRC by me, but it definitely needs to be enhanced, ie: add more levels
or preferably, generate solvable levels, with some AI.
I even suggested to Psyco Dedman (after all, he created the game, so maybe he wants to improve it himself) to add some more
block type (ie : keylock block + key block, to add some complexity)

If Psyco Dedman doesn't have the Gamebox source, I can provide it to him.

NSauzede aka gizz.