Subject: Re: Rockbox for the player
From: Psyco Dedman (
Date: 2002-09-11

making playlists.
I personally don't use pre-made playlists, because my mood changes and i
just want to throw a new selection together whenver i listen to it.
However, the advantages of rockbox in general outweigh this temporary
disadvantage... i've been using rockbox exclusively for some time now,
just making due with a wholedisk playlist for shuffling, and playing in
dirs the rest of the time untill we get fat writes and playlist building

Offhand, i can't think of anything else