Subject: Re: Rockbox for the player

Re: Rockbox for the player

From: George Styles <george_at_ripnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:48:27 +0100

The stock firmware I used is 1.27d (on the HDD) rom 1.26
im always using the 'bleeding edge' version of CVS built myself...

actually, it would be more accurat to say that the battary indicator seems
to go down a lot quicker in Rockbox than the stock... i rarely get to
completely flat status, so i guess the truth is I was a bit hasty saying
Rockbox uses more power... it may be just that the method used to measure
remaining power is different, but I often get a half empty indicator after
only a couple of hours of play on Rockbox

saying that, dont other peoples measurements support this?

sorry about the misunderstanding