Subject: Re: Rockbox for the player
Date: 2002-09-11

At least on my AJR using archos firmware 1.27d and earlier versions, the
battery indicator is allways near 100%, and just when you have batteries nearly
flat the bar starts to decrease its level. I haven't tested battery life with
archos and rockbox to compare life time but, maybe this is what you have
found :)