Subject: Re: Rockbox for the player
From: Chris Pimlott (rockbox_at_chris.pimlott.net)
Date: 2002-09-11

On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 02:10:54PM +0100, Stuart Tedford wrote:

> In Rockbox, the battery indicator is very accurate.

        One minor quibble - over the course of an evening testing out
code, I was amused to notice that sometimes the the battery meter
sometimes went back up from a lower level to a higher level (without
being plugged in). I know that you can never really get an *exact*
reading on the battery level but it would be nice to see the minor
fluctuations taken care of.

        Perhaps we can use a different scale as change goes up and down,
i.e. when change drops from below 3V, lower it to 2 bars and don't raise
it to 3 bars until it climbs above 3.1V. This way, if it first reads
2.99 then 3.01, the meter won't flicker between 2 and 3 bars.

        Chris Pimlott