Subject: Re: Rockbox for the player
From: Psyco Dedman (
Date: 2002-09-12

Another little thing i've noticed... the archos firmware uses the
battery symbol itself as a 4th bar for the indicator [which is
pretty a common thing to do for such indicators], while rockbox
only seems to use the 3 bars inside of it... IMO 4 is better than 3
for this, and is more consistent with standard ways of doing it...