Subject: RE: Rockbox for the player
From: Ed Wilson (ed.wilson_at_cedalion.co.uk)
Date: 2002-09-12

I tend to only use one big playlist that covers all tracks on the player. So, the chances of hearing tracks again is pretty low and not really an issue.

in either case, i still think the number relative to the playlist would be more useful. In the case where you don't use the player shuffle and use your own shuffled playlist, this number would be the same anyway..

Ed