Subject: Re: Rockbox for the player

Re: Rockbox for the player

From: Paul Suade <paul.suade_at_laposte.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:38:15 +0200

Okay, there just a minor difference : my code was intended to be called
periodically whatever hd is pinning up or not so you can have a more
occurate snapshot of battery level (average is only here to flatten
fluctuation), using a second ring which contains the average values of the
first ring and can serve for historical and correction purpose. Which is
basically you seem to do.

Another possibility is to compute also the average difference between
average values to determine its average "slope" and display the battery
level according its average "value" AND its average "slope".

higher the average slope is, higher the discharge is. Another purpose of
slope computation : how many hours are theorically left for rockbox running
fine ?