Subject: Re: cvs instructions
From: Greg Haerr (greg_at_censoft.com)
Date: 2002-09-12

: > cvs -d:pserver:anonymous_at_cvs.rockbox.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/rockbox login
: > cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous_at_cvs.rockbox.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/rockbox co
: > firmware

Ok, I got that working now, I had misspelled anonymous.

When I cvs ... co firmware, it only creates the firmware subdirectory
of the rockbox project. Is there a way to get the apps, docs, tools
and other stuff that normall comes under rockbox? In other
words, the entire distribution from CVS?

Regards,

Greg