Subject: Re: cvs instructions
From: George Styles (george_at_ripnet.co.uk)
Date: 2002-09-12

I use a script which does the following:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous_at_cvs.rockbox.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/rockbox login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous_at_cvs.rockbox.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/rockbox co
firmware
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous_at_cvs.rockbox.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/rockbox co
apps
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous_at_cvs.rockbox.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/rockbox co
uisimulator
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous_at_cvs.rockbox.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/rockbox co
tools

that seems to work OK for me