Subject: Some Jukebox and Rockbox issues

Some Jukebox and Rockbox issues

From: Pedro <pedroer_at_terra.es>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 18:36:15 +0200

Some issues:

I don't care about the "slow" speed of USB 1.1 when transferring files, as
you only have to do a big load once. What annoys me when I transfer large
amounts of data to the box is that the "copying thread" almost blocks the
system: if you want to use other apps while copying they work too slow
(restoring the window, etc.), as if this "copying thread" was at high
priority, so I'm almost stuck when transferring. (it's not as when you
transfer file from one hd to another)

Do you experience the same? I don't know if its the USB interface or just my
system...

Now rockbox-specific:
A bug?
Situation: I am playing a file, I pause it. Then I plug the USB cable -> USB
mode. I do some stuff. Unplug USB. The pause icon keeps displayed, while in
Dir mode, while playing, etc...