Subject: Re: Re[2]: cvs patch for loadable fonts
From: Greg Haerr (greg_at_censoft.com)
Date: 2002-09-12

Eric,
    Which font are you using (copied into /system.fnt)?
Try copying the X5x8.fnt to /system.fnt, I suspect
this may be related to the height > 8 and copying
off the end of the hardware bitmap lcd display.

Also - make sure my last small patch I posted this morning
is applied, let me know if that makes it work - since that governs
the # of lines displayed in tree mode, which is the default startup.

Regards,

Greg

: it works fine when /system.fnt is removed.
:
: -eric
:
: GH> : I have a recorder 6k, and when I have the system.fnt in the root
: GH> : directory. When the recorder boots up, it just shuts off after I
see
: GH> : the splash screen and the title bar get drawn.
: GH> :
: GH> : This is with a fresh CVS.
:
: GH> Does it run when /system.fnt is removed?
:
: GH> Does the simulator version work? Apply the last patch
: GH> I sent as well.
:
: GH> Regards,
: