Subject: Re: loadable fonts
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2002-09-13

On Fri, 13 Sep 2002, Greg Haerr wrote:

> > Right, but the player sim also needs the font for its characters. At
> > least in its current implementation.
>
> Uh oh. I just sent a patch that removed it. I thought we removed all code
> that referenced char_gen_xxx. Where is the sim code that uses it?

Hm, right, we did!

The player simulator now uses the built-in very tiny font! ;-) I guess we
could make it use the loadable font or perhaps just compile in a suitable
Player-looking font. We didn't quite like that 12x16 font for the Player sim
screen anyway.

--
Daniel "Bagder" Stenberg -- http://rockbox.haxx.se/